The BMER-2 series motor adapts the GEROLER gear set design with high speed distribution flow and high pressure. These motors can be supplied with various options for multifunctional operations in accordance with the application requirements. The output shaft tapered roller bearings permit high axial and radial forces offering a smooth operation during low pressure start up and high pressure operation. These low weight advanced construction design motors are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001-2000 quality system.
- Mounting Flange: SAE A 2-bolt; 4-bolt (Magneto); 4-bolt square flange; wheel mount.
- Displacement Range (cm3/rev.): 36 to 500 [2.2 to 29.7 CIR]
- Max. Speed* (RPM): 120-1500 Cont.
- Max. Differential Pressure* (PSID): 2030 PSI
- Shafts Options: Parallel shaft (keyed), splined shaft and tapered shaft (see details)
- * Displacement dependent.