BMH Hydraulic Motor
The BMH series advanced GEROLER gear set, shaft distribution flow, hydraulic motor is a compact, low noise, high efficient high torque low speed design. The GEROLER gear set also affords a reliable smooth start up at low pressure. The special design of the valve linkage and high pressure capability of the shaft seal provides a long operating life and these motors can be used in either series or parallel operation. The low weight advanced construction design is manufactured in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001-2008 quality system.
- Mounting Flange: SAE A 2-bolt; 4-bolt (Magneto)
- Displacement Range (cm3/rev.): 200 to 500 [12.4 to 29.8 CIR]
- Max. Speed* (RPM): 120-1500 Cont.
- Max. Continuous Differential Pressure* (PSID): 2538 PSI
- Shafts Options: Parallel shaft (keyed), splined shaft and tapered shaft (see details)
- * Displacement dependent.