Orbital Motors / Orbital Motors / BMR/BMRS Motors
The BMR/BMRS series advanced GEROLER gear set, shaft distribution flow, hydraulic motors are a compact, low noise, high efficient high torque low speed design. The GEROLER gear set also affords a reliable smooth start up at low pressure.
The special design of the valve linkage and high pressure capability of the shaft seal provides a long operating life and these motors can be used in either series or parallel operation.
The low weight advanced construction design is manufactured in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9000-2000 quality system.
- Mounting Flange: SAE A 2-bolt; 4-bolt (Magneto); 4-bolt square flange; wheel mount
- Displacement Range (cm3/rev.): 36 to 500 [2.2 to 29.7 CIR]
- Max. Speed* (RPM): 120-1500 Cont.
- Max. Differential Pressure* (PSID): 2538 PSI
- Shafts Options: Parallel shaft (keyed), splined shaft and tapered shaft (see details)
- * Displacement dependent.