HSP2000 Series Test Points
HSP3000 Series Gauge to Hose adapters
HSP1040 Series JIC Couplings with integral test point
HSP6000 Series Test hoses
HSP7000 Series Gauge Adapter
These Test Point Plugs are designed to be complementary to and interchangeable with similar equipment from other manufacturers using DIN 2353 standards. Plugs are installed into the hydraulic system hardware and are used in conjunction with DIN 2353 Pressure Test Probe equipment. The equipment is used to obtain random pressure checks during servicing and fault finding. Probes may be connected and disconnected at full system pressure without fluid loss or ingress of dirt.
• Conforms to DIN 2353 standard
• Working pressure up to 6000 PSI
• UNF, NPTF (standard), BSPP, BSPT & METRIC (special order) ranges available for connecting to system.
• Manufactured in steel and passivated
• Viton seals are standard -20ºC to +200ºC